In 2018 Hoesch Schwerter Extruded Profiles will exhibit once again at “InnoTrans” in Berlin. Many innovative developments in the railway sector will be shown. Special profiles are used in freight and passenger cars, for rail fastening systems and as structural elements in rail track construction.
You can see these and other innovative applications on our joint stand in hall 8.2, stand 106, where Hoesch Schwerter Extruded Profiles as well as Siderval S.p.A. will represent the Business Unit Extrusion.
The Hoesch Schwerter Extruded Profiles sales team will be on hand on the following days of the fair to answer any questions related to the use of hot extruded steel profiles inside the railway sector:
- Rainer Pietsch (18.-20.09.2018)
- Petra Zimmer (18.-20.09.2018)
- Sonja Kwappik (20.-21.09.2018)
- Meinolf Wortmann (18.-19.09.2018)
- Karsten Selve (20.-21.09.2018)
- Orietta Libera (Siderval) (18.-21.09.2018)