Hoesch Schwerter Extruded Profiles GmbH will exhibit from 16th to 20th of April 2018 at “Tube 2018” in Düsseldorf. Many innovative developments in the special tube sector and steel profile applications will be shown.
One of the main focal points will be Composite Tubes. Composite tubes are being used successfully in waste-to-energy plants, power stations, coal-to-gas plants and in boiler making for heat-exchangers. Hoesch Schwerter Extruded Profiles GmbH uses hot extrusion technology to process a tube blank made of two combined metals to produce a single composite tube. The advantages are manifold and result in sustainable cost savings. Significant characteristics are:
- wear resistance
- multi-functionality in respect of heat conductivity and corrosion-resistance
- easy to work – bendable and formable
- also available as fin-tubes.
You can see these and other innovative applications in hall 3, stand 3E03. The Hoesch Schwerter Extruded Profiles GmbH sales team will be on hand on the following days of the fair to answer any questions related to the special tube sector:
- Rainer Pietsch (17.–20.04.2018)
- Bernhard Schmitt (16.–20.04.2018)
- Petra Zimmer (16.–18.04.2018)
- Sonja Kwappik (18.–20.04.2018)